Instructions for shipping firearms to our factory
If you are outside the USA, you must send your firearm through a licensed dealer
MAKE NOTE OF YOUR SERIAL NUMBER BEFORE SENDING YOUR FIREARM IN FOR SERVICE
- You can ship your firearm through a local licensed gun dealer, FedEx or UPS. Pistols must be sent via Next Day shipping. Rifles and shotguns can be sent via Ground.
- Please enclose a copy of your original purchase receipt or a copy of your form 4473. If you cannot locate your purchase receipt or form 4473, contact the dealer from which you purchased your firearm to request a copy. Warranty services only apply to the original owner with receipt. Charges may apply to non-warranty customers, which may include shipping costs, a labor fee and parts.
- Please be sure to include your full NAME, RETURN ADDRESS (P.O. Boxes are not acceptable), DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS and a brief description of the issue. Please print clearly. NOTE: All returning firearms require an adult signature.
- DO NOT SEND LIVE AMMUNITION.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages during transit. Make note of your tracking number and monitor your package closely. You will receive an email with your return tracking information when the package leaves our facility.
- When calling our customer service department (1-800-515-9983), please have your serial number available for status updates or questions about your firearm while it’s at our facility.
KelTec Repair Dept.
1505 Cox Rd. Cocoa, FL. 32926